Aug 6 – Aug 12
This week, we learn the art and superpower of molding your week into a 7-day period that serves you rather than wastes your time.
- The Vow!
- I vow to dedicate these next 7 days to master the art of managing my time!
- Bonus Points if you make the vow in #challenge-of-the-week (found in the KOA Discord Server)
- Setup a Google Calendar Account
- This task is optional but highly recommended.
- Reflect to the community your findings. What about this week’s Challenge was difficult/surprisingly easy? What did you learn about yourself? Would you say this has been beneficial in making you a stronger, more effective person?
- Log it!
- Log your activity done today. If you’ve chosen to use Google Calendar as your time management platform, record what time was used for what activity for that day in Google Calendar.
- We suggest you color code productive/good time spent as well as time wasted.
- Plan it!
- Use Google Calendar or something as simple as a piece of paper to create a rough guideline for the week. Include obligations, responsibilities, work, and don’t forget leisure time as well!