This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the KnightsOfAcademia.com website (http://126.96.36.199/). Please review our Terms Of Service and Community Guidelines which you agreed to upon use of this website.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. respond to a concern, or a request for information
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed an interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself in your profile, but it is not required.
We do not ask for any sensitive information about yourself. Therefore we do not have any sensitive information to share, and even if we did we wouldn’t share it without your express permission or when required by a legal entity. That said, you must consider that all information you share on our website to be in the public domain, especially if you publicly disclose information in a comment or a blog post. We are not responsible for to secure information you publicly disclose, either intentionally or unintentionally.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as passwords), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we do not protect your information offline. Only website administrators, who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, reset passwords) are granted access to personally identifiable information, such as your email address. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
A list of the categories of personally identifiable information the operator collects:
- We collect emails from registered users, for notification purposes, and request nothing else.
- We do not share this information unless legally constrained to do so.
- We require government and private entities to follow applicable laws and statutes when requesting user information and data, and we will respond to legal requests, when we are legally obligated to comply to them.
A list of the categories of third parties with whom the operator may share such personally identifiable information:
We do not share personally identifiable information with anyone.
A description of the process (if any) by which the consumer can review and request changes to his or her personally identifiable information as collected by the operator:
Contact us via the Contact Web Form on this web site. Expect a response within 10 Business days.
Our Statement on our Response to Do Not Track Signals:
We are reliant on the internal coding of the website software to process Do Not Track signals, and cannot 100% guarantee that there will not be some discrepancies, however, we make a good faith effort to ensure to our ability that the Do Not Track Signals are complied with. If you find a discrepancy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Compliance
Our preference is that people over the age of 18 use this site, however, if the individual is 13 or younger we:
- We ask a first and last name of no one.
- We ask for a home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town of no one.
- We ask e-mail address of everyone, but never openly share this information.
- We do not ask for a telephone number from anyone.
- We never ask for a Social Security number, and we have no interest in having this information.
- We do not ask any other identifier that the COPPA Commission determines permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual from anyone.
- We do not request any information concerning the child or the parents of that child.
We do not advertise anything on this website that is illegal for teens to possess.
We provide a mechanism of post or comment deletion which renders the content or information posted by the minor user no longer visible to other users of the service and the public even if the content or information remains on the operator’s servers in some form.
Despite making the original posting by the minor user invisible, it remains visible because a third party has copied the posting or reposted the content or information posted by the minor.
Cookies and Tracking Policy
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to login a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Links You May Click On In This Site
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. It is highly likely their policies will not match ours.
Contests, Polls, and Surveys
From time-to-time, our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include your personal preferences. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site’s features.
Last Updated: May 27, 2018