Happy Day of the Sun!
Quote of the Day: Eh, screw looking normal and focus on being your best self.
Challenge of the Week
Champion of the Week: @HydroHippo!
Our Next COTW: The 5:50 AM Challenge – Wake up at 5:50am everyday this week. No matter what
Challenge of the Week: The 5:50am Challenge
Book of the Month: How to Read a Book by Mortimer J Adler & C.V.D.
- KOA International’s Monthly Community Chat just wrapped up – Anny, the leader of KOA International, just finished hosting KOAI’s 4th voice chat. This Months topic was Music!
- October Town Hall Meeting: Friday, October 12th at 12pm CST – 1st segment will be in private with staff team, 2nd segment will be opened to the public for questions and discussion!
If you have ideas you want to be heard, this is the time and place to do it! Every town hall meeting we discuss either introducing one new channel/major feature or removing one. Want to finally get that General Book Discussion channel? Be there!
- BOTM Action Shots – Shoutout to @KingDavidKong for being the first to step up to the plate and send in a BOTM action shot!
If anyone else would like to receive a free E-Book of Octobers Book of the Month, shoot @mi6blk or myself a selfie of you holding one of the Books of the Month (past or present). We appreciate it!
- Join The Gratitude & Appreciation Challenge
Description: This is a challenge for those who want to appreciate what they have in life and move forward with their goals at the same time.
- Want to practice that second language? Join the KOAI Language Chat Per Day Challenge
KOA: International is the bomb. This challenge will help you get familiar with KOAI while simultaneously help you practice your culture and language backgrounds. Double win! Awesome challenge @boldantpro.
Gratitude & Appreciation Challenge
Practice Language with KOAI Challenge
That’s all for this week! Make today count and be well.