Tips for Using Habitica Successfully
- Make sure you center all of your To-Do’s, Habits, and Dailies around things that take actual willpower and discipline to do. One task at a time, this will help you rewire your mind and build your self-discipline.
- Keep things simple. Having a huge and crowded habit list, to-do list, and dailies list will do close to nothing towards building your self-discipline. Keeping things simplified and looking at the 24 hours ahead of you will help you to tackle what you need to tackle. Remember, everyone makes mistakes sometimes.
Summary of Habitica Community Guidelines
This is a shortened version of our Community Guidelines, tailored specifically for our guild presence on Habitica.
1. Only official Clans may advertise and make recruitment posts. Please do not recruit for your party within our guild.
2. Don’t use profanity. The mods don’t like it, we don’t like it, and deep down, you don’t like it either. It’s just a lose-lose all the way around.
3. If we have multiple messages that we need to send, try to send them in one message instead of multiple different messages. You can find out more on how to add spaces to separate your messages using markdown here.
4. Have fun! Join challenges, chat about what you’ve learned, know, or would like to know. Let us know how your day’s going 🙂
Summary of Discord Community Guidelines
Again, please refer to the full-length Community Guidelines, as this is a shortened version tailored just for our Discord presence.
- KOA is an all ages community. Please do not post pornographic images and be considerate of other users
- When you join KOA, you are among friends. Be respectful towards other users; even in disagreement. If you have a problem with a user in specific, contact a @Guardian and the issue will be resolved
- Controversial & Biased discussion tends to do more harm than good. Move your conversations on controversial subjects such as politics and religion over to KOA: Camelot found in #our-friends
- When at all possible, make sure your conversation fits the topic of the channel you’re in
- Advertisement of products, brands, organizations and otherwise is prohibited within KOA without prior consent. No soliciting either!
- Only Official Clans of KOA may recruit for their Habitica Parties from within this Server
- Above all, remember why you are here. We know KOA is a fun place to interact with others, but always keep in mind the core philosophy of KOA and what you want to get out of our Community. You’ve started your journey with KOA so that you can improve yourself. Do not neglect your work because of it. Staying passionate about the work and life you have outside of KOA will only give you the ability to share more of your experiences with us when you do come back to the Community.
We are here to help you live life. Not escape from it!
If a user Violates a Community Guideline, @Guardians reserve the right to moderate as deemed appropriate. For more extreme cases, a user may be kicked or banned from KOA entirely.